Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

My holiday
I had a good holiday my dad and i went dirt bike riding which was fun because we got muddy and dirty which was fun as.I had a lot of fun playing fortnite for most of my holiday.My bros  Kauri,Tyler,Darious and Raha went to the twins farm to make a hut that we slept in and stay there up in the bush and catch our own food and shelter that was made out of sticks and leaves.AT the end of the holiday went to Auckland for a cadet trip to the airport to see how they operate and there trucks and call out vehicles and how they communicate was cool that we got to hop in the panther that weighs 40 ton and holds 10 tons of water and goes out in 2 to 3 minutes.After that we went to rainbows end and min golfing. That is what i did for my holiday.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tyran you have done some fun things in your holidays but maybe net time you could put a capital I when you are meaning you did something because if you do a lower case it doesn't mean anything. I have a question whats your fortnite username and what do you play on and did you get any wins in the holidays because I did. Blog ya later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Also you could make a space in front of a new sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tyran i like your holiday story it sounds really cool and i love getting muddy all the time especially when it's sunny when the mud sticks on to you good work

    happy halloween😎 👻👻👻💀

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tyran im lawrence and i got to stpatricks school. i like how you wrote the holiday that you had in halloween and thats all i got

    ReplyDelete